What are the uses and characteristics of waterjet cutting machines?
Double click auto scroll Published: 2011-05-15 15:10:13 Read: 2415 times ¡¾Font: Big Middle Small¡¿
Waterjet cutting machine is mainly used
Special alloy materials, thick metal materials, composite materials, marble, glass, organic materials, wood, ceramics, plastic and various non-metallic materials ...
Waterjet Cutting Machine Features:
• The actual cutting surface is free of burrs and is usually not required for post-processing
• Configurable double cutting head for increased productivity
• Cutting fluctuations are absorbed by water and the noise is low
• Low temperature processing, no smoke and no harmful gases
• Continuous transfer of waste abrasive and cut through an integrated debris conveyor
• Clean and safe process